September 6, 2010

Loath to Love

hey,
hye,

i have been undergoing a very meaningful life...
since i know you...
you add something in my life...
that i didn't realize i have lost it..
until i met you...
you introduced me to love...
get me to know about it...
and honestly, i didn't regret any single second..
i spent with you...
each and every day..is a day of mystery..
for me to explore new things..
about you...
now i know...
what others have been saying...
about the magical and magnificent..
power of love...
which i strongly being skeptical about it in the past..
you taught me about this..
although i tried to hold my principle.
but i have to admit..that this time...
i failed...

Love is great...nothing can compare...

BUT,
it also brings misery and pain..
you also taught me about this...
something that i overlooked..
as i was swayed away by you...
and now i realize...
i shouldn't be like this...
i cant continue this way..
this is just not me..

the time has come for me..
to get out from this enticing dream..
and go back to my old world...
my old place...
a place only for people like me..
maybe some time in the future...
i will regret and eat my words back...
and become a firm believer of love..
but the truth is..
now is not the time..
i am still waiting for the time...

and..
i just want you to know that..
i have feelings for you...
and i like you...
and ...
i love you , my friend...

thank you my friend..
i have done everything i could..
as a sign to thank you...
and i think, i have done it enough....


PS : i think i would have betrayed to my parents, if i ever say 'i love you' in front of you..
although i really want to do it..and almost did it..
Luckily, it didn't happen...
and i hope...
it will never happen...